Kochen für die Zukunft
(only available in German)
In cooperation with Winfried Heinze, his agency b.lateral at Lake Constance and Südwest Verlag, this book will be published in July 2023 - a unique kind of climate cookbook. Well-fed with carefully researched data from Eaternity and numerous climate facts for everyday cooking, this cookbook provides us with plenty of everyday recipes and related food know-how.
We will cook delicious, climate-friendly and creative meals for the whole year and learn to make competent decisions when shopping, eating out and cooking at home. Because each of us can make an immediate contribution to climate protection - every meal counts! And much more than you might think. Let's eat the world better!
What you can expect in this book:
- Over 90 recipes for climate-friendly cooking at home
- Easy-to-understand factual knowledge about the connections between eating habits and our ecological footprint
- Simple basic recipes for dips, creams, toppings, zero waste know-how and everyday fillers.
- Creative regional plant-based cuisine with the extra power of plant protein
- The recipes are all gluten-free convertible
👉 This cookbook is a must-have in every kitchen.
Plant-based meals &
As consultant for the foodservice and catering industry, I help caterers and restaurants implement vegan and gluten-free cuisine.
My focus: healthy and climate-neutral recipes for allergy sufferers, food trendsetters, environmentalists, health-conscious people and anyone who wants to become one.