Let's go nuts!
The go-to cookbook for nuts and seeds
“The Nut Cookbook” was published in March 2022 in cooperation with Winfried Heinze, his agency b.lateral at Lake Constance and the PRESTEL Verlag.
As stated in the name, it’s all about the nut!
And in each regard: Ecologically, economically and socially.
We cook delicious, healthy and vegan.
But that's not all! Nuts protect the climate, safeguard livelihoods and preserve rainforests. Curious?
This is what awaits you
- 80 recipes for cooking and baking with nuts
- 13 nut factsheets on the nutritional physiology as well as ecological, economic and social backgrounds of each nut
- Creative regional plant-based cuisine with that crunchy extra kick
- The recipes are all gluten-free convertible
- A cookbook that encourages the rediscovery of nuts in modern everyday cooking
Tu was! Spontan vegan
(only available in German)
My first cookbook for climate-friendly, vegan and gluten-free cuisine was published in 2020 in collaboration with Greenpeace Media Edition. It is available online at Greenpeace Magazine Department Store and also for pre-order in bookstores everywhere.
Let's cook together regionally and seasonally - with lots of joie de vivre and completely without substitute products.
**This awaits you
- 75 new and varied recipes for beginners and professionals
- Practical tips on environmentally conscious and climate-friendly nutrition
- Stock cooking and sustainable shopping - perfect for everyday life in the home office
- Quick and easy recipe ideas promise little work and lots of enjoyment
- Exciting ingredients and spices provide variety in everyday kitchen life
- Everything from breakfast to dessert - for couples, singles and families
Süße Welt! Vegan
(only available in German)
My second book in the Greenpeace Media Edition is about sweet vegan cuisine. "Sweet World Vegan" was published in 2021 and combines favorite recipes from all over the world - of course implemented with purely plant-based ingredients. This book is also available online at Greenpeace Magazine Department Store and can also be pre-ordered in bookstores everywhere.
We bake together around the world - with lots of sweet passion for extraordinary moments of pleasure.
What awaits you
- 80 beloved sweet classics from all over the world - vegan
- With everyday ingredients made by hand and lovingly prepared
- A detailed introduction to vegan baking with the most important basic recipes
- A gluten-free variation on almost all recipes
- A whole chapter of know how about alternatives to wheat and spelt and my gluten-free flour blends
- Lots of practical tips and tricks from everyday life in the bakery
- Creative reinterpretations of some classics that seemed too boring for me "purely in vegan".
Plant-based meals &
As consultant for the foodservice and catering industry, I help caterers and restaurants implement vegan and gluten-free cuisine.
My focus: healthy and climate-neutral recipes for allergy sufferers, food trendsetters, environmentalists, health-conscious people and anyone who wants to become one.