Foodservice and catering consultant
for climate friendly menu composition and plant-based meals
My consulting services are especially aimed at the hospitality industry - nevertheless I am happy about any request as a speaker and explain sustainability using the example of nutrition
I advise and accompany culinary teams in the change process and impart important background knowledge.
It is not only for climate, ecological and social reasons that it is absolutely necessary to make food offers more "plant-based". The economic advantages are also tempting.
Climate-friendly, plant-based nutrition has become a "megatrend," and one of the marketing tools for hosts of the future.
A third of people in German-speaking countries eat "flexitarian" and already prefer creative vegetable cuisine
They are aware of their (co-)responsibility and are open-minded about new culinary discoveries.
Gastronomy of the future must be able to meet this demand.
Good reasons for offering vegan food:
- for the carbon footprint, an all-vegetable kitchen is the most efficient offset measure.
- promotes intergenerational sustainable practices for guests and staff.
- one in three guests is already a flexitarian and curious about plant-based cuisine.
- plant-based products are more easily HACCP compliant than animal-based products.
- plant-based cuisine is more economical than luxury meat cuisine
- creative vegetable dishes and changing menus provide valuable content for placement on the web
- more visibility through innovation! Start now and become a pioneer and trendsetter in hospitality
Many guests nowadays also attach great importance to the use of regional products, others choose restaurants, hotels and cafés depending on what they offer for allergy sufferers.
Sustainability in gastronomy should not be a new marketing tool, but a significant contribution to the reduction of greenhouse gases and a contribution to environmental protection.
My expertise as a gastronomy coach
Thanks to my experience in the restaurant business and the catering industry, I am very familiar with the demands made on the everyday work of hospitality.
You will also benefit from my background in nutritional medicine with regard to the development of menu offerings for allergy sufferers.
My coaching services for the restaurant and hotel industry include:
- Kick-off event with keynote and open discussion to get the team on board
- joint analysis of the initial situation
- consultation regarding the individual focus of the respective business - alignment and focus of the menu
- joint analysis of the guest clientele
- drawing up a profile of requirements based on the kitchen organization
- selection of recipes for the new menu
- recipe development
- Team coaching on site
Ready for a change?
Together we develop enjoyable food and menu sequences with a taste kick for your climate-friendly cuisine of tomorrow.
In doing so, my creations are always plant-based, regional whenever possible, oriented to seasonal crop rotation and, wherever feasible, garbage-free.