Let's go nuts!
The go-to cookbook for nuts and seeds
“The Nut Cookbook” was published in March 2022 in cooperation with Winfried Heinze, his agency b.lateral at Lake Constance and the PRESTEL Verlag.
As stated in the name, it’s all about the nut!
And in each regard: Ecologically, economically and socially.
We cook delicious, healthy and vegan.
But that's not all! Nuts protect the climate, safeguard livelihoods and preserve rainforests. Curious?
This is what awaits you
- 80 recipes for cooking and baking with nuts
- 13 nut factsheets on the nutritional physiology as well as ecological, economic and social backgrounds of each nut
- Creative regional plant-based cuisine with that crunchy extra kick
- The recipes are all gluten-free convertible
- A cookbook that encourages the rediscovery of nuts in modern everyday cooking